Policy & Terms
Personal Information Safety
In consideration of your use of World Shop's services, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by World Shop's registration form; and (b) maintain and promptly update the above-mentioned information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or there is reason to suspect so, World Shop has the right to suspend or terminate your account and deny your use of all, or part, of our services.
Disclosure of the information we collect
We will not disclose your Personal Information without your consent, except as follows:
In the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, dissolution or sale or transfer of substantially all of the assets of World Shop, Personal Information and/or other information collected through the Site or the Services may be sold, assigned or transferred to the party acquiring all or substantially all of the equity and/or assets of World Shop. In the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, your information also may be transferred as a business asset. By using the Site or the Services and submitting your information to us, you consent to such sale and transfer of your information.
Terms of Service
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by World Shop
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without World Shop’s prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Taiwan.
Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
The programs, software, and all website content employed by World Shop, including but not limited to product information, images, files, website frameworks, website interface infrastructure, and webpage designs, and user content, shall in all cases constitute intellectual property rights legally in the possession of World Shop or other rights holder. Such intellectual property rights shall include but not be limited to trademarks, patent rights, copyrights, trade secrets, and proprietary technologies. No persons may willfully use, modify, reproduce, broadcast, transmit, publicly perform, adapt, disseminate, distribute, publish, restore, decode, or disassemble of said intellectual property. You may not quote, reprint, or reproduce the above-mentioned programs, software, and website content, without prior written permission from World Shop or the copyright owner, except when clearly permitted by the law. You must fulfill your duty to respect intellectual property rights, or bear full responsibility for any damage. In order to market and promote our services, product or service names, images, or other propriety materials related to these services belonging to World Shop and its affiliates (“World Shop Trademarks”) are protected by the Trademark Act and Fair Trade Act of 2010 (Taiwan) according to their registration or usage. You agree not to use World Shop Trademarks in any way, without prior written permission from World Shop.
When accessing World Shop’s service, you may at times encounter interruptions or breakdowns. This may lead to inconvenience during use, loss of information, errors, unauthorized alteration, or other economic losses. We advise that you take protective measures when using our services. World Shop will not be liable for any damage caused by your use (or inability to use) our services, unless it is caused by us intentionally or due to gross negligence on our part.